Terms & Conditions
Fraction Personal Data Consent
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (PDPA), we seek your consent to collect and use your personal data (e.g. name, email address, contact number, mailing address, photograph etc.) for the purpose of and in accordance with Fraction’s personal data policy.
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, ID number or other information that can be used for identification purpose etc.) and other required data for registration, Know-your-customer (“KYC”)/ CUSTOMER DUE DILIGENCE (“CDD”) and ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING (“AML”) purposes.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, create eWallet, reserve tokens via smart contract or Trustee/Escrow Agent, , invest in tokens, issue tokens, as the case may be.
- Conduct suitability test, form for declaration of status of customer as U.S. person or Non – U.S. person or other forms (if any)
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Fraction collects your data so that we can:
- Verify the identity of you and conduct KYC/CDD and AML via trusted sources.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Submit your data to the relevant government authorities for approval as required by laws
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
When Fraction processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Fraction may be required to transfer your data to overseas entity or International Organization.
- Google Inc, Mountain View, California
These organizations provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.How do we store your data?
Fraction securely stores your data in the cloud at multiple global datacenters using the services of Google Cloud Platform.
Fraction will keep your personal data, transaction information for 10 years after the termination of the user account. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all possible data that can be reasonably removed from the system and marking other historical data as disabled.
Fraction would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Google Inc, Mountain View, California
If you have agreed to receive any marketing news, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Fraction from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Unison Venture Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.What are your data protection rights?
Fraction would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Fraction for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fraction correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fraction to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fraction erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fraction restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fraction’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fraction transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make such request, we have 30 (thirty) days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Fraction uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Fraction uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Fraction sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.Privacy policies of other websites